In 2007 we began a commitment serving the Chapin, SC upper Amicks Ferry community (Timberlake Area) with outdoor projects for little to no cost to the Community. We saw the need when more and more of the neighborhood needed it most.
2018 we decided to expand into an LLC., to branch out to more of the community, and providing more service and JOBS to the community. In the next couuple of years we are striving to become available full time. We want you to call upon us for all your needs from Fixing, Building, and Traning.
If this sounds like a local Residential business you would like to do business with keep reading below for our list of services.
* Pool Repairs ie. Equipment, Plumbing, Liner Repair etc.
* Pool Yard Preparation ie. Leveling, Grading etc.
* Off Loading / Moving Pallets / Fork Lift Services in Your Backyard (2500 lbs limit)
* Grading (Moving Soil)
* Root Removal (Prevent Damage to L.E.T.S. and other underground installations)
* Repair light Pluming, Flooring, Trim etc.
* Masonry Repair ie, Brick, Stone,Walls
* Mommy & Me - Concrete Driveway & Sidewalk Repair, and Resurfacing (803-727-0263 from 1 to 2000 yard jobs)
* Security Alarm System Install Repair (Through Family First Security 803-764-1923)
* WIFI Security Camera Systems (Hardwire through FFS)
*Computer and Smartphone Repairs (Screens & Virus Clean-up)
* Building Mail Ordered Products
Ask For Project Not Listed. We Are Your One Stop Shop If We Can't Complete The Project We Have Connections to Great Contractors for ALL your needs.
We are a small company for the community & last minute help, working by providing the manpower, equipment and experience. You may provide the materials, and a helping hand.
We are the First& ONLY local company who works for providing you the best service(s), above financial gain. We understand life's obstacles, we work together, allow payment arraignments, accept credit cards, and will donate our time when we can.
Fully Insured LLC.
Safety is Our #1 Priority
Serving Upper Lexington, Lower Newberry, and parts of Richland County
Make sure you contact SC 811 and have all utilities located.
A must before we can break any soil, it is a free service through https://sc811.com/