Welcome to Lee OnAWhim LLC.
In 2007 we began commitment serving the Chapin, SC upper Amicks Ferry community (Timberlake Area) with outdoor projects for little cost to the Community. We saw the need when more and more of the neighborhood needed it most.
In 2018 we are expanding our goal to you. We will strive with your help, to get your community involved with family / neighborhood projects, to bring back the traditions of the past. Knowing our neighbors through interaction, helping each other with what tools we posses, brining Southern Hospitality Back, which will raise awareness, lower crimes, and bring back value to the neighborhood as it is designed.
If this sounds like a person or company you would like to do business with keep reading below for our list of services.
* Light Excavation (5 feet max. depth)
* Root Removal (prevent root damage to L.E.T.S. & Property Piping)
* Small Stump Removal
* Bush(s) Removal - $35 ea
* Light Grading
* Off Loading / Moving Pallets / Fork Lift Services in Your Backyard (2500 lbs limit)
* Grading (Moving Soil)
* Using your 3pt implement vs ours for 1/2 of others.
* Root Removal (Prevent Damage to L.E.T.S. and other underground installations)
* Repair light Pluming, Flooring, Trim etc.
* Security Alarm System Repair (Through Family First Security 803-764-1923)
* WIFI Security Camera Systems (Hardwire through FFS)
* Ask For Project Not Listed, We Are Your One Stop Shop If We Can't Complete The Project We Have Connections to Great Contractors for ALL your needs.
We are a small company for the community & last minute help, working by providing the manpower, equipment and experience. You provide the materials, and a helping hand. (We can get the material, delivered to you by truck, as long as arraignment are made).
We appreciate all of you, we are the first & ONLY local company who works for pleasure of service above fiancial gain. We work together, make payment arraignments, donate time when we can. But we Must work together to make this work.
Fully Insured LLC.
Serving Lexington, Lower Newberry, and parts of Richland County
Make sure you contact SC 811 and have all utilities located.
A must before we can break any soil, it is a free service through https://sc811.com/
Lee OnAWhim LLC
TImberlake Plantation - Club Pointe
Chapin, SC 29036
Web Hosting powered by Network Solutions®